Wednesday, December 03, 2008

3x6

I was tagged by Gem so here we go. :)

Six Things I Value
Being saved through Jesus' blood.
Loving family and friends.
Horses!!!!
The military.
My country.
Books (even school books :) )

Six Things I Don't Support:
Abortion.
Non-resistance.
The Purpose Driven Life doctrine
Controlling people.
The Slaughter ban on horses in America.
People who think they're good horsemen/trainers and beat the lights out of their horse when it does something wrong.

Six People I Tag:
Becc@
Deborah
Lydia
Noelle
and whoever else wants to do it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you didn't give me time to tell you!
I was about to do it right now. So you do check my blog still? :P
Love ya!

Deborah said...

I've tagged you twice! Check out my blog for both of the things that I tagged you for! :)

Noelle Otto said...

Oh my word, Hannah -- you didn't tell me I've been tagged! LOL! I didn't even see it until now.

I'll try my very best to get a post out soon -- AND I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME!!!!!!! :D

Did you get my letter? (And just fwap me up alongside my head if I didn't send it yet. I've been writing too many letters lately, I can't keep track of them all. I'm almost positive I sent yours though. Oh wait! Maybe not. Oh well, let me know, k?)

Noelle Otto said...

And, hey! What about the rules?!?!

and you know what's weird?? the word verification thingie on this comment is 'eques' -- how fitting, considering that it's on your blog. after all, Hannah J.O. = equine, right?? ;)

I know eques is horse in Latin -- I don't know how it's spelled, but that's how it sounds. Eques. Hmmm. Sounds pretty good to me. :)