Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tagged Again!

I have been tagged once again.

Here we go...


What is your favourite song?
I have lots!!

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Hang out with friends, or my horses. :)

What is your favourite animal? Hmm...take a guess... a WILD guess!

Do any family members follow your blog? Yeah, I think so.

Do you like to sing? Yeah, at home.

What is your favourite YouTube video? Oh, I have lots of favs. :P

Do you play an instrument? Yeah, I play mandolin and piano. And I'm trying to learn Cello too.

What grade are you in? Finishing up 11th grade (yeah, I'm late).

Do you get a lot of comments on your blog? Depends. It's usually pretty decent. :)

Do you like nature? Of course!

Do you believe in fairies? Yeah, in fairy tales. ;)

Are you crazy? Oh, yeah! Just ask my brother! :P ;)

Do you have a playlist? Uh-huh! A couple actually. :)

What are your three favorite books? ONLY three???? Do Hard Things (Alex & Brett Harris), any of Jane Austen's novels, and Eric and Leslie Ludy's books too.
What are your three favorite movies? Pride and Prejudice, Boys Next Door, and Anne of Green Gables.

Do you like to listen to music? Oh my, no way!!! lol. I love it!

Do you have a cell phone?
No....sad face. Not yet anyways!!

Do you have an iPod? No.

What is your longest post? Probably my Joygurl Excerpts posts (several years ago)

How many times have you started a tag? lots!

How many time have you been tagged? lots!

Have you ever ridden a horse? Yeah, I just rode one today.

Do you like your blog signature? I don't have one.

Are you hungry? Not at the moment, I just had lunch.

What's the weather? Cloudy, and really humid.

What is your favorite song on your playlist? Any of the Josh Turner ones. ;)

When is your birthday? September 10th.

Are you tired? Sortof.

Are you on vacation right now? No.

Are you bored? Not right now.

What is your name? Hannah

What time is it right now? 12:47 p.m.

What is your least favorite book? I dunno.

What is your least favorite movie? Napoleon Dynamite

How are you feeling right now? Happy. :)

And now I tag: Deborah and Becca

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Do any family members follow your blog? Yeah, I think so.

Ummm... NOOOOOO!!!! :P hehe

Deborah said...

Hey Hannah! Thanx for tagging me! I did the tag on my blog yesterday, so when you get a chance check it out! Luv ya! <3

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, finally did it, right? :)