Saturday, September 12, 2009

You May Think That My Life Must Be Pretty Boring But It...

...just doesn't seem to be slowing down at all!!! I haven't even had time to write about this Summer's activities and here we are at the beginning of Fall! And I thought this summer was busy, but I figured surely September would slow down a bit. WRONG! It's about as hectic. Ahhh!!!!!

But it's a nice kind of busy. :) I wouldn't trade it for the world!

I'm gonna do some separate posts just to make things easier. But to give you a brief overview of this past week...
  • We stayed 3 days, last weekend, with the host family of a Christian Retreat/Camp, came home late Monday (Labor Day) night.
  • On Tuesday, we had a close family friend over and had another late night having our perpetual grass/corn silk/and-whatever-else-you-can-find-to-throw-at-someone's-hair fight and watching a movie.
  • Then on Wed. we went up north to another family's house and that night we played volleyball, had a bible study, played more volleyball, sang and jammed with a bunch of other people around the bonfire, played more volleyball, went inside and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me at midnight (if I would've known that they were going to sing to me, I would'n't have even gone in the house. :P), and then everyone went off to bed.
  • Then on Thursday, we all left in the morning and drove 3 hrs. to the Twin Cities to the Mall of America. We were there all day and it was a BLAST! All of the fun rides we rode a couple times and after a bit, I got pretty dizzy and sick to my stomach which was really sad because I LOVED the rides. :( But all in all, it was a great way to spend my 17th birthday. :D
  • Yesterday, Aunt and cousin came over because Levi and Jo (cousin) are hunting this weekend. Jo brought his big, goofy, not-quite-full-grown-Black Lab and he keeps things really interesting around here.
  • And today, well it wasn't really busy but I took 115 pictures this morning of just random, COOL (well, I thought they were cool at least) things outside which I don't normally do that. lol.
Now I'm working on getting all my pics uploaded and edited. A large feat considering the fact that this computer is running really slow. Grrrr. One of these days my ship is going to come in and I'm going to get a laptop for my own personal stuff. Not sure when it'll happen but hopefully soon! ;)

Until then, be on the lookout for some pics and more news... hopefully I'll have time to post before something else comes up and steals all my time away. ;P :) I'll leave you with a picture that sorta kinda didn't turn out but with a lot of photo editing, it turned out sorta kinda cool. whatcha think?

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Wow!!! You really have been busy!!! I'll be waiting for those Mall of America pics!! ;)
That pic. at the end of your post turned out pretty cool!