Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Eight Legged Ugliness

I found this picture while perusing the September photo files in my computer and just had to share it...
---

---
That day, Tabby and I were picking tomatoes in the garden and she found it rudely sitting in her container. After she had put several tomatoes in it. You should've heard her scream! Actually it's a good thing you didn't; it was very loud!

Does anyone know what kind of spider this is? I think it's some harmless sort of barn-spider but could be wrong.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

EWWW!!!! That's sooo gross!! I would be screaming too! It does have a cool design on its back though, like a little cross. ;)

Anonymous said...

I have no idea! But it does look yucky! The poor thing...
I've always wondered how do spiders feel about being ugly and yucky-ish.
But then of course, they don't FEEL anything... but just the same...