Monday, May 08, 2006

Kittens Again

Well we have another addition of kittens. Hopefully the last litter for the year. But you never know, last year we had two cats have two litters during the summer!

This last batch had five kittens but the VERY cutest one died. It was a tiger kitten and it was the only one who was a different color. As you can see the rest of them have the Otterson emblem on them. This last batch brings us to the total of 23 cats! WHOA!

As my brother-in-law would put it; we’ve had an excess of sufficiency; any more will be a superfluity! But it already has been a superfluity!

Somebody hhheeeelllllllpppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

Awesome... if you ask me, that's really sweet! However, most people I know wouldn't agree with me as far as the kitten population goes!=)

Anonymous said...

i think you can have way to many cats... i wouldn't want to have as many as you do. but i'm glad you like them. they are really cute.

Becc@ said...

Um, I think I agree with Monica!!=)

joygirl said...

I'm not too fond of them to tell the truth. But I can tolerate them --to a point.

Brittney said...

Um, I think I agree with Becc@... :)