Monday, May 29, 2006

They were here and now they're gone

I never knew a week could go by so fast! Toby and Courtney left this morning for NE and they took Brittney back with them too. Oh, I miss them so-o-o bad. : /
We had so many fun times this week.
Like us girls sewing till late at night and getting freaked out by a big June bug! Having a water balloon fight which (when we ran out of balloons) then turned into a free-for-all water fight (with anything that could hold water). : ] Uncle "Gepe’s" birthday party. Going on an exhausting hilly four-mile bike ride. And just sitting around the dinner table talking was fun.

So as Brittney always say’s "(Sniff) As I reach for a tissue. Until next time."

12 comments:

Becc@ said...

Wow Hannah, I LOVE your new template!!! Its SO cute, and it looks like you.;-)

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Your new template looks SO good, Hannah! Good Job!!! Did you design it?? Nice picture!

joygirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joygirl said...

Thanks you two!

And no, I didn't design it.But I like it anyways! :)

Brittney said...

My favorite part was when Court doused Toby with the hose. Finally, she was even! Hahahaha!!!

Nebraska is lovely. Wish you were here too...

joygirl said...

Yeah, that was my favorite part too Britt!

Have fun in Nebraska! Give Landon and Janae a big hug and kiss for me. I miss them so much.

The Mom said...

I love your new template Hannah! I agree with Becca... it's so cute and looks like you. :)

I miss you already too. I was so disappointed that the week went so fast. Oh to have another night dodging June bugs in the sewing room! You were so brave with your fly bet and mature reminders that the crazy bug would NOT bite as your older sisters shrieked and flied around the room. :) I still smile when I think about that night.

Love you Hannah!

Anonymous said...

glad you all had so much fun together. sorry you couldn't go to nebraska.

Anonymous said...

Awww, Hannah...home by your lonesome...but, sounds like you all had some wonderful sister time while Courtney & Toby were there!

I love your new look template as well! It's so pretty and girly! :-) You'll have to keep us up to date on the "home happenings" while Britt is away.

joygirl said...

Hey is this a pity party or something?! I'm having a pretty good time not having an older sister to boss me around. ;P

Brittney said...

*cough cough*

ahem. Well, if you put it that way, you make me remember how you like to be annoying--in your own words! Okay, so whatever.

I say with woe as I reach for a tissue, Until next time!

Anonymous said...

Haha! We just thought you seemed sad that they went away, that's all. I hadn't thought of the upside you mentioned. ;-0