Thursday, October 12, 2006

New Template AGAIN!

I'd like to thank Brittney for the "horsey" look to my blog.

I wanted an original, personalized look to my blog,something that showed what I really like. So when Britt asked what I wanted for the theme I told her horses.

Horses have always been my very favorite animal ever since I can remember. I don't know what I'd do if there weren't any horses in the family's ownership.

And now even though I'm in Nebraska, having the best Auntie time with my niece and nephew, in the back of my head there's that lingering thought of "I wonder how the horses are doing".

But now all I have to do when I get horse-homesick, I just go to my blog and that feeling leaves.

5 comments:

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Oh!!! I LOVE your new template!!! It looks SO good!!!! I absolutely LOVE horses as well!!!

Rachel Marie said...

Love the new template, Hannah! It's so YOU!;-)

I figured our favorite HTML whiz took it upon herself, once again.;-D

Beautiful, and great taste!

Becc@ said...

Wow, JoyGirl! I just LOVE your new template!

Anonymous said...

Stunning site Hannah!!!
Tell Brit she did an awsome job! :)

~*~Michelle~*~

Anonymous said...

Oooo, it looks great, Hannah! Britt did a nice job. ;-)