Monday, June 11, 2007

It’s Someone’s Special Day!

My best pen pal, friend, and fellow blogger, Becca has turned Sweet Sixteen today! Although the miles separate us for long periods of time, I’m so thankful for the W.W.W. to make it possible to wish my friend the happiest birthday ever. So would you all join me in a Happy Birthday Cheer?! All together now, ONE…TWO…THREE… HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!!!! Love you dear! God Bless!




It's also my late Gramma Gayle's birthday. If you haven't already seen what Britt wrote about it. I'd advise you to go over and see it.

6 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH to my darling sister!!!
:)

...and many more!... :)

I love you!!!

Rachel Marie said...

Ah, yes, I got/get to be both first and second...

Suits me well! ;)

:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Even I don't know her, I wish her a very happy birthday! God bless her!

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday, Becc@! I KNEW it would take somebody like you to get Hannah to update her blog :)

Becc@ said...

Aw, thanks Hannah, you are too sweet!;)

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!!!

(BTW, Britt, I liked your comment!!!;))

Brittney said...

*sigh*

Who cares about my birthday???