Sunday, August 19, 2007

WRITER'S BLOCK! :( :P

I have been attacked by writer’s block AGAIN (or maybe I’ve just always had it :P)! :( I’m sorry for lack of life around here. I’m not even going to make up an excuse because there isn’t any logical one :P.

In 3 days I will see my new nephew (and everyone else in the Nelson household for that matter)!! I CANNOT wait!!!!! 72 hours seems like a long time to wait, but a short time to get ready for them :P. Pray for me so I don’t lose my head in all my excitement. ;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

No worries.... you can't lose your head.... you already did!

Becc@ said...

Ha! I think you always had writer's block Hannah! (Not that I don't have it too...)

Thanks for posting SOMETHING anyway! ;)

BTW, I liked Britt's comment! ;)

Noelle Otto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noelle Otto said...

LOL, good one Britt! :D
Will pray for you!!! :)
Love you,
Dustynne

Anonymous said...

Have a nice time!! It's always fun to see distant relatives... I know!
And I will pray for you!

Becc@ said...

Uh, don't you think it's time for a new post???!
Just wondering!;)

Rachel Marie said...

Hey, Hannah, I not only agree with Becc@, but I'm also wondering if you have "picture-block" too?!
'Cuz I think that the lovely photograph Britt took of you at the park the other day for your birthday post would sure make a SPLENDID new profile pic...
That is, if you don't want to post or leave your blog dormant.

I know that most things go dormant over the fall/winter, but I never heard that blogs were one of them!!!

:D