Wednesday, July 25, 2007

5 Reasons Why I Love God

My sister tagged me. I wish these rules said you could tag back, but they don’t. :P ;) Anyhow, here goes.

I love Him because of His redeeming love. "Its not that He died for the whole world; that humbles my heart, brings me to my knees, but that He died for me!" It is hard for me to comprehend why such a perfect, all-powerful God would love such a one as me!

His wonderful grace. Wonderful!! Unending!! Greater than MY SINS!!

He first loved me, how can I help but love Him?

I love Him because He said that He would never leave me or forsake me.

He is holding me in the palm of His hand and will guide me in the path that I must go.

Okay so now that I did it, I’ll tag…
Gem from Gem’s Little Corner
Bethany from Bethany’s Blog
My bro. in law Toby from The Metaphysical Winged Sand Monkey.
And Dustynne from Dustynne’s Journal
Tagged, you’re it!! :D

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Good job!

Noelle Otto said...

Hey, you! :)
Alright...I guess I'm tagged NOW!
Will be emailing you back soon, I've been so busy. Talk to you later! ;)

Noelle Otto said...

Done, Hannah!
Thank you! :)
It was nice talking to you tonight...
Talk to you later! ;)

Becc@ said...

Great job, Hannah! You were tagged by the same "lady" I was. :D

Brittney said...

and just why is "lady" in quotation marks, my dear becc@???

Bethany said...

I've been tagged! I notived back when you first posted it, and apologize that I haven't done anything yet. Part of it has been a busy family schedule, and then again it is so hard to choose only five! :D Blessings to you, Hannah!