Tuesday, October 09, 2007

SURPRISE!

Last weekend, Toby and Courtney came up for a surprise visit. Only a few trustworthy people (namely Britt, Gabe and myself) knew of their plans and they kept it a secret right up till the front door opened and Landon walked in with a "Hi Grampa and Grampas!". Needless to say Grampa and Grampas were very surprised and happy to see the Nelsons! :D
Time flies when you're having fun and all too soon the weekend was up and my cute little neice and nephews had to go home. But here is a little glimpse of that weekend...

...my adorable 3 1/2 mo. old nephew...

...Zack and Alex...


...Janae...

...Landon playing the Djembe (doesn't he look like a pro?;))

...Alex fell asleep after a very bumpy ride ;)...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! Has that darling nephew of yours ever grown since we've seen him! So precious -- what a wonderful surprise. Thanks for sharing! It was great finding a new post from you@

Rachel Marie said...

AWWW! I LOVE those pictures!!!
Thanks for posting! :)

I'm glad ya'll had such a wonderful time!!!

Becc@ said...

Hey, what a great idea!!! (to post pic's of you all I mean!) :D

Thanks for posting!!!
Love you! <3