Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I Have a Blog!

It’s been two days since Britt put this blog up for me. I made the mistake of telling her that Andrea Herrlinger told me that I should start a blog. I was just saying it as a joke, you know could you just see me (Hannah Otterson) having a blog!? Well that got Brittney going! She’s like “Yeah! That’s a good idea! I am going to put one up for you!” And before I knew it I had a blog!
I didn’t want to have it because I knew I wouldn’t know what to write on it. Well that is precisely what happened. I don’t know what to write! Maybe you can give me a couple pointers.

6 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

You Go Girl!!!=) Awesome... I'm sure you'll do a great job at your new blog, Hannah!=) Britt is really sweet; she helped me ALOT in setting up my blog, too!=) I'll be sure to let Rebecca know about your blog, and I'll check you often.=) I'm excited for you, and your new blog....

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah,
Thats really neat that you have a blog now! Tell Britt that I say it was a good idea!=)

Anonymous said...

Awww, Hannah! You did it!! :-D I'm sticking this one in my favorites!

Brittney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ottersons said...

If you need ideas on what to write, how about telling us about your animal fan club and how you even broke your Quarter Horse this past winter? There a million things that I can think of that you could write about. :-)

Hope you have as much fun writing as the other girls are having. We just love reading all these blogs. But I wonder if this will mean DSL? :-(

Lovingly,

Mom

joygirl said...

Lets hope it means DSL!

Maybe I should write about the Quarter Horse I broke and how she nearly bucked me off the other day:P That was the most fun I've had on a horse for a while:)