Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sweet

A couple years ago, Levi and I were inseparable. We played together, ate together, got in fixes together, and once in a while, fought together. Then when Tabby got old enough, she got in on all we did too. Whether it was playing in mud puddles in the Spring, riding bike and building forts in the Summer, raking the yard and playing in the leaves in the Autumn, or sledding in the Winter, we were always together!

Now that I'm have other interests and don't do as much with them, they still go on without me. I’ve noticed that over the past few days, they’ve done more together than they have in a long time! But now they have Zack in their gang.


It’s been so cute to watch them having the time of their lives over they’re own small version of football, or playing farm with their little toy farm animals.

I’ve managed to get a few snapshots of them but usually they see me in time to make a run for cover. ;o)

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Hey, that is sweet.

Becc@ said...

That was cute, Hannah! Thanks for sharing.=)

Anonymous said...

The same has been happening with my younger sibilings to. Thanks sharing those pictures.

The Mom said...

CUTE! Britt, Gabe and I used to be like that too. Thanks for posting the pics. Keep getting more snap shots of them: you could make the TLZ gang a weekly feature on your blog. :) But, don't tell them!!