Sunday, January 06, 2008

7 Random Facts About Me

Here are the rules:*Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.*Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1:: Some say that my eye color is hazel, while others say brown, and I have had someone tell me that they were orange (and then * ahem * that person doubled over laughing). Now that is really weird!

2:: I am left-handed. But there are some things that I can do with my right hand that I can’t with my left. Like throw a ball. Or play hockey with a left handed hockey stick (just doesn't work for me :P )

3:: I used to be dyslexic when I was younger; I can still write backwards without to much effort. ;) It’s fun to write somebody a note and then see if they can read it. :P

4:: I like animals. Horses especially. I guess you guys already know that huh? :P I’d like to get a Great Dane puppy someday, but don’t tell Archie I said that. ;)

5:: I want to go to college for Equine Science. For some reason I kinda like giving shots and bandaging wounds on horses. But any other animal I detest doing stuff like that to. I know; that is really strange but hey I like being unique. :)

6:: I have an annoyingly low voice. Sometimes when I answer the phone (which isn’t that often when you have 5 other people clamoring to get it as well) people will think I am Levi. :P He can sing higher than I can, but I can sing lower than him, so I guess it’s not all that bad. :D ;)

7:: I love rust-orange vehicles!! I think it would be fun to get a big Dodge pickup, or a Ford Mustang that is that color ;) A lime green VW Beetle would be fun but it’s not really horse related. :P ;)

Now, I tag
::Becca
::Gem
::Britt
::Rachel
::Court
::and whoever else wants to do it :) I know that wasn't seven people but I couldn't think of anyone else. :P

Okay, that was kinda fun. :) I'm gonna do a real post soon though. I'll be getting a Canon Powershot A570IS camera in a few days so maybe that'll inspire some posts too! ;)

3 comments:

Becc@ said...

Hey, that was great, Hannah!
I still don't think you had to tag me though! I already have a tag from months ago that I haven't done, so don't count on me! :D ;P

Rebekah said...

Thanks! It was fun reading your facts!

Anonymous said...

You're cetainly a very special person! I've learnt new things about you that I didn't know.
Interesting. Thanks for tagging me, I'll do my best.
BTW, my letter is about to be sent.