Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Canon PowerShot A570 IS

Okay, I know that my sister just posted something like this on her blog but that's what happens when you both have just got Canon cameras and are trying them out. :) I'm sure Britt's has a bit more you can do with it; but I'm still quite happy with mine. :D Enjoy the pics.
Note: No photo editing was done on any picture whatsoever (except for the resizing but you knew that right? ;)).


...a used basketball...;)

...one of the many guitars (to the naked eye, it was hard to see any dust on it. Now are you convinced about the capabilities of Canon?! ;))...


...motto on a shirt...

I have more pictures but alas, my computer is not cooperating :P :( . So these will have to do. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! I'm so glad you love your new camera!!! :D ;)
Canon is so great... don't you think?! ;)

Post more pictures when you can!!! :)

Brittney said...

Nice, nice, nice! You're turning into a great photographer ;)

Cattlemans Daughter said...

New camera's are fun! Just got a new one and I love it...though I don't have enough time to play around with it like I would like too. :-) Mine is a Canon Rebel XTI.

Have a fantastic day!

Anonymous said...

That's great!! I have a Canon camera (I was given it for my birthday, so it's hardly a year old), and I'm very happy with it! Hope you enjoy taking pics... and now you DON'T have any excuse to send me some!! :D

Anonymous said...

*not to send me some :S