Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's COLD!!


I am thinking of going to Florida! ;) This frigid weather just does not appeal to me. :P 0 degrees is the normal temperature right now, and you better have a pair of extremely warm pj's or you'll freeze to death under those five quilts on your bed. Last night was the coldest night of the year. BRRRRRRR!!!! I know; I'm a chicken when it comes to cold weather. :P

Spring would be so welcome right now! LOL ;) This weekend is going to start getting warm again so that might persuade us Wisconsinites to crawl out of our snow covered homes, run around to get the circulation flowing back in our veins, and get on with our lives. :) Maybe once things start getting more active I can post something interesting. :P ;)

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Hi Hannah! Thank you for posting on my blog!
I like your blog too!
That picture's really pretty.

It snowed by us too but we had to drive about fifteen minutes up the road to get to it!

Anonymous said...

Wowwowwow!! Hang on a sec. It's 0 degrees... Fahrenheit?? DON'T TELL ME, because I'll freeze right here and now! When I think it's going up to the 70 over here... (in Fahrenheit again...)
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!
You should come over here pay me a visit! *SMILE*

Becc@ said...

Whooo, you're not kidding it's cold!
I'm freezing again! :P
Although tubing yesterday was extremely fun! :D

Under Southern Skies said...

I live in Florida. *smile* Come on down and visit, it was very nice and warm today.

Besh said...

I feel sorry for you! I can hardly bear the cold either, and I'm in OK and I'm sure it's not nearly as cold here as where you are at!