Thursday, June 08, 2006

Busy... Busy...Busy...

We've been very busy the past few days.

I (with the help of Tabby and Levi) have been cleaning out a very messy shed and turning it into a more serviceable building than what it was.

Mom finally decided to get a dishwasher to ease the dishwashing load and while her and Dad were at Menards they got some tile for the dining room. Well right after we had pulled half of the carpet up we realized the wood underneath was partical board. And partical board and tile does not go together well, so we are trying to figure out what to do now. I hope we won't have to give up on the tile thing. That would be a bummer.

Hang in there. I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Busy in Wisconsin too, huh? I am soooooo glad you got a dishwasher! I wonder why...? :) LOL! Woooohooo... And the flooring thing, that's really a bummer. I hope you figure something out before I get home. J/K :)

Cleaning sheds is a big job. Which one are ya workin' on? Staying tuned for pictures....... :)

joygirl said...

We have to paint the floor to make the tile thing work and if we ever wanted to do the kitchen floor the same thing, we would have to get a professional stripper.And we probably will do the kitchen cuz it'll look funny with the different colors and textures.

I'm cleaning out the goat barn. I have half of the inside painted and I did some touch up on the outside before I ran out of paint.

Anonymous said...

good luck with the shed and the floor. floor problems can be very frustrating. give me a call if you need any help with the shed and i'll see what i can do.

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Sounds like you are busy............hope everything works out with your floor. We tiled our kitchen floor and a couple other floors downstairs last year and it is really nice ('cept when you drop a dish on it......instant death!)!!!
Dishwashers are so nice! We didn't have one until 2 summers ago and it took forever to wash all the dishes!!! :)

joygirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.