Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tinker, Jumping, and Falling off.

Yesterday, Levi and Tabby were bored or something and one or both of them thought up this great idea of getting Tinker and making him jump over things. Well since there happened to be a upside down feed trough right in the middle of the horse pen it looked like a perfect jump! So Tabby jumped on Tinker and Levi put a lead rope on him and made him start running towards the trough. He jumped it, and Tabby slid off the side but that's normal ( she falls off even when Tinker is standing!).


Then when he got pretty good with that, we ( I came out just then and said they should make a real jump) found some old boards that were going to be burned and nailed them together, stood it up in the middle of the yard and had Tinker do more jumps. And since this jump was higher than the other jump in the horse pen, he knocked it over, and Tabby fell off.

Tinker's jumping the board on the ground. For some reason he jumped really high on that one.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

FUNNY! I love it I hug it.

Hey, like the new profile pic too! You're turning into a whiz now that I'm not around... ;)

joygirl said...

It's fun trying to figure out how to do this puter stuff all by myself! :)

Becc@ said...

Uh, Hannah I think that the picture of you looks at least a little bit familiar!;-) You DID do a great job with the pic!
And great post thanks!

Anonymous said...

That was so neat. I was always afraid that the horse I was riding would jump something and I would fall to the ground so far away.

Elizabeth Pruett said...

Great pictures. It looks like fun!