Sunday, June 18, 2006

Some Pictures

Okay here's some pics from the last few days.

Levi and I both got saddles at an auction last Friday. They both have hardly been used and are really nice and comfortable.

Shivohn

I didn't know my Dad was taking pictures so that's why it looks like I'm hiding behind the horse.

We got our dining room floor done. We still have to do the hall and we want to get the kitchen done soon. But we have to figure out just how many squares we'll need so we can order them (Menards quit carrying that color so we have to special order them).


The dining room floor

11 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures, Hannah!
Wow! Your dining room looks so gorgeous!!! Awesome job!=) I can tell you really like horses!;-)

Becc@ said...

Rachel's right your dinning room does look VERY nice!
And I like your horse.=)

Brittney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittney said...

(((oops! that was me...)))

NICE pictures. Saddle looks great! And that kitten just HAD to get on the Internet too, huh?

The floor is totally like awesome! :) I can't wait to see it in real life. I love it I hug it.

joygirl said...

Thanks for the comments everybody.

Yeah the house really echoes now that the tile is in.:)It stays alot cooler too.

That kitten was in the way constantly! When I was doing join-up with Shivohn, it would run out in front of her!

The Mom said...

Ooooo, I love it I hug it! :)

Nice horse and nice floor. Can't wait to see it. And see you as well.

joygirl said...

Okay, Britt & Court. You've been hanging around the Hemstocks too much! ;P

Brittney said...

Na-uh! Last time I saw them was the 31st of December.

Brittney said...

goodness, that table sure is small!

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Ohh.............your floor looks fabulous!!! It keeps so much cooler...which is a perk in the summer, but not exactly in the winter months!!! :) Great Job!!!

joygirl said...

Yeah Britt, the table is very small now! We have two extra seats!