Thursday, June 29, 2006

Look At What Gabe Drove Up In Last Night!


It's actually his room-mate's but they swapped trucks for the night. We were all in the house when he came and didn't know he was here till he walked in the door. I could tell something was up cuz he had this funny smirk on his face! He goes "Hey come out and see what I brought!"

It's REALLY nice! I'm not big on cars and trucks but this thing is neat! The back seat folds down into a bed and the seats are nice and high and very comfortable. Oh, and it's a diesel (the boys would probably never forgive me if I didn't tell you that:)).

And I had to put this picture on. Tinker is our multi-task horse. He gives rides and pulls a sled during the winter, he's a stud (although he doesn't act mean or anything, he's the most dead headed mini-horse), and a saddle carrier =D

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Yaaaaaaaaaahoo!

Anonymous said...

WOW nice truck. Who's is it? Cute little horse.

joygirl said...

It is Gabe's room-mate Casey's truck.

Anonymous said...

Oh Ok.. I didn't think it was Jessy or Lukes but I wasn't sure.